20 December 2009

The Twelve Days of Christmas Gifts

The below is a re-write on the song “The 12 Days of Christmas” that was sent to me via email from a woman that was married to a man that not only abused her but their children as well.  This woman’s story is horrendous and you will be able to get the ‘gist’ of it by reading her song below. 

I am sharing this for her since she can not speak out for herself or her children.  Please read this with an eye towards awareness and share it out as you see fit.  She really wants others to know what is going on around this country (the world really) and this is the only way in which she can make others aware that these things ARE happening.

 

The Twelve Gifts of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my pedophile gave to me

An STD in my wee-wee.

On the second day of Christmas my pedophile gave to me

Two black eyes, and an STD in my wee-wee.

On the third day of Christmas, my pedophile gave to me

Three raped children, two black eyes and an STD in my wee wee.

On the fourth day of Christmas my pedo gave to me,

Four massive bruises,three raped children,two black eyes

and an STD in my wee wee.

On the fifth day of Christmas my pedo gave to me,

Five broooooooken teeth

Four massive bruises,three raped children,two black eyes

and an STD in my wee wee

On the sixth day of Christmas my pedo sent to me, six more pedophiles.

Five broken teeth, four massive bruises, three raped children, two black eyes

and an STD in my wee wee.

On the seventh day of Christmas my pedo gave to me, seven hospital visits,

six more pedophiles, five broken teeth, four massive bruises, three raped children,

two black eyes and an STD in my wee wee.

On the eighth day of Christmas my pedo gave to me ; eight head bashes, seven hospital visits,six more pedophiles, five broken teeth, four massive bruises, three raped children,

two black eyes and an STD in my wee wee.

On the ninth day of Christmas my pedo gave to me nine strangulations, eight head bashes, seven hospital visits, six more pedophiles, five broken teeth, four massive bruises, three raped children, two black eyes and an STD in my wee wee.

On the tenth day of Christmas my pedo gave to me ten social workers, nine strangulations, eight head bashes, seven hospital visits, six more pedophiles, five broken teeth, four massive bruises, three raped children, two black eyes and an

STD in my wee wee.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my pedo gave to me , eleven court appearances,

- -

- On the twelfth day of Christmas, my pedo gave to me , twelve stolen rights, - -

By: Silenced Survivor

Christmas memories-2009




No comments: