Note: Cross posted from [blogger angelzfury] Family Court Crisis-Abusers Getting Custody..!!.
SUSAN MURPHY MILANO
AUTHOR ~ ACTIVIST ~ SPEAKER ~ CONSULTANT
When you think you’ve run out of
If you are in a relationship, you must be treated with respect, which means your boyfriend or partner:
- is willing to compromise
- lets you feel comfortable being yourself
- is able to admit to being wrong
- tries to resolve conflict by talking honestly
- respects your feelings, your opinions and your friends
- accepts you saying no to things you don’t want to do (like sex)
- accepts you changing your mind
- respects your wishes if you want to end the relationship
When someone loves you; you feel valued, respected and free to be yourself. You shouldn’t be made to feel intimidated or controlled.
Think about your relationship – do you feel respected?